The Mi-T-M WP-2700-4MHB Work Pro Series, cold water, 187cc Honda OHC direct drive, gas-driven pressure washer is designed for maximum performance and reliability and have become the pressure washer of choice for home owners and contractors who need serious results and a completely mobile unit.
The mi-t-m pressure washer is one of the most talked about pressure washers. This equipment is made of high quality materials and that is why it produces great power. This product is very interesting because it can be used in the home and practically anywhere else. I say this because you can easily move it by pulling it around the house or transporting it through your car. Since this is the case, you don’t have to buy several of this equipment to be able to clean in different locations.
- 187cc Honda OHC Engine
- Quick connect nozzles (15 Degree and 25 Degree and detergent nozzle) included
- 25-foot x 3/8-inch wire braided pressure hose
- 1-inch powder coated steel tube handle for easier handling
- Quick release gun/wand holder and hose wrap
I bought this washer from my local True Value for ~ $700.00 and I’ve cleaned my 20′ X 36′ deck with it. It starts easily (if you unload the pump by pulling the trigger when starting like the manual tells you) and works beautifully. I only have ~ 2days use on the washer and haven’t let it run for more that 5 sec without pulling the trigger because I don’t want to have to rebuild the pump & seals.
I bought a rotating nozzle @ Home Depot for $37.00 and, it too, worked great until the end of my job and then it stopped rotating. I returned it for a new one.
Similar item to the Mi-T-M WP-2700-4MHB Cold Water Direct Drive Pressure Washer
- Simpson PS3228-S PowerShot 3200 PSI 2.8 GPM Honda GX200 Engine Gas Pressure Washer
- Simpson MSH3125-S MegaShot 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda GCV190 Engine Gas Pressure Washer
- Classic Accessories Pressure Washer Cover 79507