Campbell Hausfeld PW1350 review: This is one of the best pressure washers on the market. This pressure cleaner is designed for everyday jobs – you can use it to wash the car or boat, clean the deck or hose down patio furniture.
This review of the Campbell Hausfeld PW1350 will discuss the pros and cons, and what it can mean for you.
Key Features of the Campbell Hausfeld PW1350 Washer
- As the name would suggest, the unit uses 1350 psi. That’s not too high for a pressure washer, but good enough for the type of jobs it was meant to do. That is enough pressure to clean the deck or siding without stripping off paint, or to clean off a brick or cobblestone walkway without destroying the filler between blocks.
- The unit comes with a 35 foot power cord and a 19 foot hose. Combine that with the unit’s light weight, and mobility shouldn’t be an issue. You can easily pick it up and move it around the yard to quickly accomplish multiple jobs.
- The spray gun nozzle adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees, which makes it easier to accomplish certain tasks without having to contort the spray handle around in uncomfortable angles.
- Attaching a garden hose is easy with the swivel adapter, which is attached to the casing so you can never lose it.
- The instant start/stop feature. This function will turn off the motor when you aren’t pulling the trigger, and then instantly start the pump up again when you go to spray. This saves wear and tear on the pump and helps extend the life of the unit.
Pros of the Pressure Washer
- The Campbell Hausfeld PW1350 has pressure range that is perfect for washing the car,
- The adjustable nozzle will make accomplishing a variety of tasks easier.
- The instant star/stop function will help improve the life of the pump.
- The unit has good mobility, since it is lightweight and has a long cord.
- It is electric. This means you won’t have to spend extra money on gas.
- The biggest positive for the PW1350 is its price. This unit is very budget friendly, costing much less than other pressure washers.
- The lower pressure, while perfect for many residential users, is horrible for others.
- Low quality. With a machine in this price range you don’t get metal parts, they’re made of plastic.
Where Can You Buy A Campbell Hausfeld PW1350?
You can buy one sitting at your home, from Amazon. Amazon has got the edge over other online merchants because they have the best prices and the best deals. Not only that, Amazon also offers free shipping with the products you buy so that’s another edge right there that none of the other competitors offer.